Exhibit at the 2020 LeadingAge Illinois Annual Meeting & Exposition
Schaumburg Convention Center, Schaumburg, IL
March 17-19, 2020
See Highlights from our 2019 Conference!
Approximately 1,600 - 1,800 attendees representing independent living communities, assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities and CCRC's throughout Illinois. The broad educational offerings allow these organizations the opportunity to send leadership and front line staff to take advantage of the sessions, networking and exhibit hall.
LeadingAge IL Annual Meeting & Exhibition offers a premier forum to showcase your products and services to an elite group of members that are interested in finding the most innovative solutions for their communities.
View 2019 Exhibitor Testimonial #1 here!
View 2019 Exhibitor Testimonial #2 here!
The 2020 Expo Floor is filling quickly! Book your space today!
Learn and network with industry leaders, while you reach and engage your future customers at the Expo. Click on Reserve Your Booth on the menu to your left.
Your booth cost includes:
- 10'x10' exhibit space (pipe/drape and ID sign) - PLEASE NOTE: Tables/chairs, carpet, etc. are an additional fee. You may purchase the standard booth package at a discounted rate before 2/25/20, when you book your space online. This option is listed in the ADD-ON category.
- Four staff badges accessing the Expo, education sessions, general sessions, reception and lunches
- Pre- and post-show attendee mailing lists
- Company listing in the 2020 Advance Conference Program (if booked before September 15, 2019)
- Company directory listing on the conference website and Mobile App
- Opportunity to meet with pre-qualified buyers through the Hosted Buyer Program (additional fee)
- Free Access to the Exhibitor Success Program to help measure ROI
SAVE $500 OFF YOUR EXHIBIT SPACE!
Become a Business Member of LeadingAge Illinois to save on your exhibit space and get more exclusive benefits!
Contact LeadingAge Illinois at 630.325.6170 for more information or email email@example.com.