Know Before You Go
Session Volunteers Needed!
The Annual Meeting and Expo is right around the corner. We are in need of your help again this year monitoring our educational sessions. It’s easy to do, especially if you are already planning to attend the session. The gig includes:
· Assist with scanning. Scanners will be placed inside the room. There is no need to pick up the scanner!
· Meet the session presenter prior to the session start time and make sure they have what they need.
· Monitor the session for capacity, room temperature and AV/technical difficulties. Let our staff know if you need anything and we’ll take it from there.
· There is NO public speaking required! Session presenters introduce themselves.
· All session evaluations will be submitted through the mobile app. As a volunteer, you will not need to distribute or collect the evaluations!!!
Sign-up: Complete the session volunteer form and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 630.325.9273
Session Volunteer Sign-Up Form
Sessions: Refer to the planner below to find the session ID numbers for the sessions you are planning to attend.
Follow-up Information: Before you are on-site at the meeting, we will send you a short list of instructions and tips.